Thursday, September 2

Always remember...Everything about Mom...


When me born, my mother spent hours giving birth to me; me thanked her by crying every night in the middle of her sleep


When me was 4; my mother bought me ice-cream; me thanked her by dropping it all over the floor

When me was 6; my mother used to drive me to school; me thanked her by closing the car door and not even looking back

When me was 10; my mother paid for music lessons; me thanked her for not even bothering to practice

When me was 12; my mother paid for summer camp; me thanked her by not even writing one single letter

When me was 13; my mother took to me and my freinds to the movies; me thanked her by asking her to sit on a different row

When me was 15; my mother was waiting for an important phone call; me thanked her by being on the phone all day

When me was 17; my mother cried on last day; me thanked her by partying out with me freinds all night; and not even phoning her to tell her that me okay

When me was 21; my mother carried all my bags and stuff to my college campus; me thanked her by telling her to go away as me was embarrassed in front of my freinds

When me was 26; coming soon.........may b got married and my mother cried of happiness on my wedding; me thanked her by moving half way across the country & not bothering to keep in touch

When me was 30; Coming soon...my mind..may b my mother was old and asked me to take care of her, me thanked her by telling her that shes annoying and old people should stop being such a pressure on their children..




Luv u mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment